Motivational Group Sessions
Do you lack motivation? What makes you tick?
HRsource’s founder is hugely positive, and loves a giggle, even at her own expense!
Learning from her own experiences of adversity, in a variety of situations including grief, divorce, ‘challenging’ parenting, work, setting up a business, she is driven to help others.
Our group motivation sessions are limited to 15 people, it’s first come, first served so sign up quickly!
To find the next sessions available please click below to see the facebook page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The first session is free and, whilst you may pay per session, taking part in several sessions within a month will offer you a sense of belonging to a group, and is more cost effective.
Topics vary: e.g.
These sessions are aimed towards Coaches in a peer to peer setting, with the aim of extending knowledge understanding of different skills used within coaching.
Business Building Brunch
Sessions explore aspects of setting up a business. Including:
- Finding a Niche
- Business Plan writing etc.
Connecting over a Cuppa
Topic based sessions for individuals who are missing out on meeting with others. Offering the chance to socialise and to gain motivation from networking others during the COVID crisis.
- The support offered to Galloway Hughes by HR Source has been invaluable. Being able to drop an email or pick up the phone to question what action to take in various areas of people management; from maternity and absence queries through to improving performance; we were always pleased with the advice given. The quick resolve has always saved us a headache, our time and been a worthwhile resource.Johdi HutchinsPartner, Galloway Hughes
- I have only recently started to join the Motivational Morning sessions led by Adelaide, and I find them a perfect mix of learning, networking and support. Adelaide prepares well for the sessions so we are focused on a topic, and she facilitates a great discussion between the participants. Together we learn and consider how we can put it into practice. I certainly feel motivated to work on my goals after the Motivational Morning calls....Bonnie HMotivational Session Participant
- I enjoy being back doing something with others and really like the relaxed approach with a smaller group. Thank you all for a great week, you organize it well, learning is always so much easier when it is fun!Joanne AMotivational Session Participant
- Working with a coach was a step into the unknown - I wanted to know what it ‘feels’ like to work with a professional coach, I wanted to check out the benefits and understand what sort of difference could be made due to working together rather than going solo. The professionalism, respect and safe space which Adelaide provided offered a solid foundation from where we started our 7 sessions between May and June 2020. There’s no doubt I was a little nervous and apprehensive about opening up - Adelaide never judged or saw this as an issue - her warmth, years of experience and love of working with people shone through - Adelaide the made me more relaxed and enabled me to open up, to say things out loud which I had only ever internalised. Our early sessions truly empowered me. Adelaide really listened to me and helped me to listen to myself. With the careful introduction of ‘homework’ to aid my reflection between sessions, Adelaide helped me look deeply at what is important to me and what was holding me back. PUR sessions always resulted in an action plan and always ended with me really motivated with clear steps to take, knowing how and when I was going to progress. It was great to work together, I am SO grateful to have had these sessions with Adelaide - her sense of humour, her support, her professionalism, her skilled listening and questioning were all central to the growth in clarity and confidence which I achieved. I recommend working with Adelaide and would be happy to have a chat with anyone who is considering doing so if they would like to ask any questions.Lorna CCoaching Client
- As a small business owner the service offered by HR Source meant I was able to concentrate on running my business without having to be too concerned with HR dilemmas. The HR source team are always willing to answer queries and offer helpful advice and solutions, including letters to staff and writing policy and procedure on an ad hoc basis, to suit Bradley and Brown’s needs.Tracy BlatchfordOwner, Bradley and Brown
- Before the session she provided me with a notepad and pen to write down my concerns, how they have come about and how I could resolve them. This not only gave her context on our first session but also helped me to rationalise and focus on the issue in hand without feeling clouded by emotion. During the sessions Adelaide actively listens and rather than trying to provide solutions, asks you to think how a positive resolution might be gained. This makes you engage with the situation and facilitates a considered and own-able strategy for moving forward. Toward the end of our sessions Adelaide provided a summary of our time together which was both precise and motivational. I felt she had listened understood and guided me to find my own solution for the task in hand. I would highly recommend Adelaide for life coaching for both professional and personal issues.Louisa PCoaching Client
- Thank you for the splendid contribution you have made across a wide range of complex and difficult HR issues over the past 18 months. Mike Morrison, CEO, ISG Technology
- We recognised a need to decrease staff turnover within our chain of hotels, so approached HR Source for guidance. Working with the consultant we identified challenges to improve retention, and realised a particular issue with new employees. HR Source refurbished the company Induction Programme, designed to be led by managers on a frequent basis, to pass on the core knowledge about our Company, allowing employees an easier settling-in period.Julian KollardDirector, Choice Hotels
- Adelaide's input in building the live event rigger trailblazer apprenticeship has ensured the qualification is a detailed, worthwhile, quality programme Her approach and hands on intervention bolstered our working group meaning we were one of the first trailblazers to go live. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend HR source's services.Paul RowlandsRigging Development Manager, Arenas Group